[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.8 Merge Window

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Jun 16 06:31:39 CDT 2010

15 jun 2010 kl. 18.36 skrev Russell Bryant:

> Greetings,
>
> The project for getting IPv6 support in Asterisk for 1.8 is going very
> well.  I expect to be able to have it merged within the next few weeks.
>  That will be the last thing on my list to get merged before we branch
> off for 1.8 and create the first beta.
>
> With that said, I'd like to hear what else is out there that people
> would like to get merged in for Asterisk 1.8.  What (feature) patches do
> you have pending?  What is their status?  If you would like them to be
> in Asterisk 1.8, when do you think you could have them completed?

Good question. I'll spend some time taking an inventory of my branches, available resources and
will return an answer by the weekend.

I have some branches where I earlier requested assistance to get them ready and merged, like the ASTDB/Realtime code. I have no resources to take that code through the review process.

The RTCP stuff should be ready to merge soon as is a good enhancement.

/O