[asterisk-dev] Relating Monitor Recording to a Call Unique ID

Dave Woolley david.woolley at bts.co.uk
Wed Jun 16 05:32:50 CDT 2010

> If you are replying to my post, II am not sure what you are talking about.
> I had someone modify the OrecX code to put all the output files into a single
> folder and use the sipcallid as the GUID.

[[djw]]
I'm not sure how I was supposed to know this.  The default for naming monitor files is, I believe, the Asterisk unique ID for the channel instance that is being recorded, and that is what I assumed you meant by unique ID and what I described.

I have a feeling you should be talking to OrecX, rather than the Digium developers.

By the way, you placed your reply after my signature separator, which can result in it being suppressed by some mail clients.  It looks like it was greyed out by yours.

As this is a public list, the confidentiality part of the following doesn't apply.
--
David Woolley
BTS Holdings Plc

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must take no action based upon it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. In accordance with English Law, email communications may be monitored. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that no viruses are present in this email; however, the company cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this email. We recommend that you subject this email to your own virus checking procedures. BTS Holdings PLC is registered in England 1517630, VAT No 523 5092 66. Registered office, BTS House, Manor Road, Wallington, SM6 0DD