[asterisk-dev] Relating Monitor Recording to a Call Unique ID

M Metzger matt.metzger at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 08:02:23 CDT 2010

Oh, I see. Is there a reliable way in which people can find an audio file
relating to a call? If not by uniqueID, in some other way? Is there a way to
inject a custom value into the monitor recording that relates it to the
call? It would be just as good for me to place an external record id (of my
own) into the recording filename. I just need to be able to find the
recording tied to the call.

Thanks,

Matthew