[asterisk-dev] Congestion parameter to RINGNOANSWER in queue_log & ami event

Tim Ringenbach tim.ringenbach at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 14:47:13 CDT 2010

Not the patches fault, but the RingNoAnswer name is kind of misleading
because you get that event if the call fails in any way, not just what Dial
would return NOANSWER for.

It would be nice to know both if the call timed out (in my mind, a real no
answer), or if failed some other way, which I think is what this patch does.
But I think it would be good to include the hangup cause too and not just a
boolean.