[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.4.32 Now Available
Asterisk Development Team
asteriskteam at digium.com
Tue Jun 1 15:35:26 CDT 2010
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 1.4.32. This
release is available for immediate download at
The release of Asterisk 1.4.32 resolves several issues reported by the
community, and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following are a few of the issues resolved by community developers:
* Make the mixmonitor thread process audio frames faster.
(Closes issue #17078. Reported, tested by: geoff2010. Patched by dhubbard)
* When StopMonitor is called, ensure that it will not be restarted by a
(Closes issue #16590. Reported, patched by: kkm)
* Fix up hidecallerid feature in chan_dahdi.
(Closes issue #17143, #7321. Reported, patched by djenson99)
* Resolve deadlocks in chan_local.
(Closes issue #17185. Reported, tested by schmoozecom, GameGamer43)
* Ensure channel state is not incorrectly set in the case of a very early
(Closes issue #17067. Reported, patched by tzafrir)
* Registration fix for SIP realtime.
(Closes issue #17266. Reported, patched by Nick_Lewis. Tested by sberney)
For a full list of changes in the current release, please see the
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
More information about the asterisk-dev