[asterisk-dev] Asterisk UUI

davide picheo dpicheo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 10:40:22 CDT 2010

Thank you Richard!

In your opinion is it complex to modify Asterisk in order to control it from
a remote host?
I explain me better: I need from an "external process"  retrieve UUI,
calling/called number, start and stop conversation and on demand to
superimpose a tone to a B1/B2 outgoing channel or to put to silence B1/B2
outgoing channel.

Have you some ideas how to suceed it?

regards