[asterisk-dev] Still running into build issues w/ trunk, bug 17720

Tilghman Lesher tlesher at digium.com
Thu Jul 29 14:41:48 CDT 2010

On Thursday 29 July 2010 14:14:37 Philip Prindeville wrote:
> I want my development environment itself to be stable and robust and as
> bugfree as possible, but I don't mind developing software that uses
> bleeding edge libraries.
>
> They are two entirely different things.

As we've said before, set your PATH variable correctly.  This is not rocket
science.  Do I have to login and fix your system AGAIN, because you're
completely helpless?  I really think by this time you would have hired someone
to do this for you, because it's clear that you cannot.

--
Tilghman Lesher