[asterisk-dev] main/netsock2.c and documentation

Simon Perreault simon.perreault at viagenie.ca
Wed Jul 28 09:24:26 CDT 2010

Olle E. Johansson wrote, on 07/28/2010 03:45 PM:
> main/netsock2.c
> [...]
> The number of comments in this file is below par. And we need documentation on what the difference is between netsock and netsock2, why we should use it. There is some brief doxygen in netsock2.h, but it could be much more instructive and verbose.

Out of 1046 lines total for netsock2.c and netsock2.h, 481 are code. The rest is
comments and blank lines.

Please highlight specific things you find in need of documentation, so that we
may document them.

> I would really like to be able to understand this code.

The best way would be to ask specific questions, which we will gladly answer.

Simon
--
NAT64/DNS64 open-source --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server        --> http://numb.viagenie.ca