[asterisk-dev] State of parking code and bug 17680

Damien Wedhorn voip at facts.com.au
Tue Jul 27 18:56:48 CDT 2010

On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:33:20 -0700, Dan Austin <Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com> wrote:
> My last question is sadly along the lines of C101, but I am running out of
> reasonable
> google queries to teach myself what I need to fix bug 12324-

Dan

Bug 12324 is a horrible little beast. While technically the issue is fairly simple, the structure of chan_skinny makes fixing it difficult, basically because there is no consistent subchannel referencing in chan_skinny. For info, bug 12324 was fixed by the defunct bug 14997, and should be fixed when we fix up the sub handling stuff (work started but then stalled on bug 16980).

Personally I'm of the opinion that 12324 be left on hold until we clean up the sub handling and referencing, at which point the fix becomes trivial.

Damien Wedhorn

PS If you have some time and can test 16980 (hope it still patches against trunk), we can progress the sub handling fixup.