[asterisk-dev] Feature request: Create individual log files for each call

voice ofreason voipofreason at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 13:24:23 CDT 2010

I think it would be a powerful feature if the asterisk log could be split
into individual files related to each call. As I've used asterisk it is
extremely difficult to perform a sip trace on an enterprise system because
of the call volume. If the asterisk log could create individual log files
for each call, this would be a tremendous advantage for debugging properly.
I hope you take this feature request into consideration. Thank you.