[asterisk-dev] Asterisk Manager API Command list with examples

zhaiqi163 zhaiqi163 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 20:14:06 CDT 2010

Hi, Tom

maybe you could look forward to the website http://www.voip-info.org and search with the key words "manager event"

2010-07-27

zhaiqi163

发件人: Tom Szabo
发送时间: 2010-07-27  08:30:22
收件人: asterisk-dev at lists.digium.com
抄送:
主题: [asterisk-dev] Asterisk Manager API Command list with examples

Hi All

I am looking for a source of the API commands preferably with examples. I am building a little module to interface the Asterisk PBX  from a custom program and I have successfully connected to the PBX, I can initiate calls but I can see there are many more commands available and I like to extend the interface.

Unfortunately I can’t locate any descent source that has the additional commands listed with some example. What I have achieved so far is based on the examples from

http://www.asterisk.org/astdocs/node205.html

Login - Log a user into the manager interface.
   Action: Login
   Username: testuser
   Secret: testsecret
Originate - Originate a call from a channel to an extension.
   Action: Originate
   Channel: sip/12345
   Exten: 1234
   Context: default
Originate - Originate a call from a channel to an extension without waiting for call to complete.
   Action: Originate
   Channel: sip/12345
   Exten: 1234
   Context: default
   Async: yes

This was very useful but this is all I have. Can anyone point me where can I find the rest?

TIA

Tom