[asterisk-dev] Libpri - ISDN SETUP called number length

Ing. Stefano Blasco stefano.blasco at opentlc.it
Mon Jul 26 03:40:06 CDT 2010

Hi all,
as a result of some intensive protocol tests we have found some problem
on Libpri/asterisk that i want to share with you;
The test environment is Debian stable with asterisk version 1.6.2.8
dahdi 2.3.0.1
and libpri 1.4.11.2. The cards that we are using are loaded with dahdi
kernel modules for PRI (wct4xxp for Openvox D410E) and for BRI (wcb4xxp
for Openvox B200E).

The problem is:
In the ISDN SETUP message the called number must be limited to 20
digits, and when you have to send more than 20 digits they must be
overlapped using other information units (like it is done in overlap
dial). During the test, instead, we have sent 25 digit together and this
is a negative result.

Do you have any idea?