[asterisk-dev] Compilation Error - $100 USD Bounty

Steve Poirier mousepad99 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 20:59:18 CDT 2010

I'm sorry I thought i had responded to all the offers I received.

The first person that responded did the work, and I afterward replied
to other offers by explaining the solution, I might have forgotten a
few people.

The compilation error was due to the presence of the symbolic link
/usr/sbin/tr to tethereal. It was causing issues with something in the
Makefile during the configure phase.

Persons hired in my bounties always get paid, the minute they finish
their work.

Regards,
__
Steve Poirier