[asterisk-dev] Improving how Asterisk handles forked SIP requests.

David Vossel dvossel at digium.com
Tue Jul 20 09:52:32 CDT 2010

----- Original Message -----

I don't see how sending the same nonce in response to both branches will benefit us here.  Will my method of requiring the rURI of the incoming Request containing authentication credentials match the previous supplied rURI work?  I don't see any reason why the rURI should be allowed to change.

David Vossel
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer, Open Source Software
The_Boy_Wonder in #asterisk-dev