[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] dvossel: branch dvossel/sip_request_transaction_matching r276732 - /team/dvos...

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Jul 15 15:53:41 CDT 2010

15 jul 2010 kl. 20.58 skrev SVN commits to the Digium repositories:

>  * 1. Is a Request
> +	 * 2. Callid and theirtag match (this is done in the dialog matching block)
> +	 * 3. totag is NOT present
> +	 * 4. CSeq matchs our initial transaction's cseq number
> +	 * 5. pvt has init via branch parameter stored

CSEQ Uniqueness is number and text. 103 INVITE is not the same transaction as 103 CANCEL, but may be the same dialog. The problem we have in our code is that we don't really separate transactions and dialogs, which puts us in a lot of mess all the time. Just a word of caution. You might get two branches of the same dialog in serial forking where one is cancelled.

/O