[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.4.34-rc2 and 1.6.2.10-rc2 Now Available

Asterisk Development Team asteriskteam at digium.com
Wed Jul 14 13:08:11 CDT 2010

The Asterisk Development Team has announced the 2nd set of release candidates of
Asterisk for versions 1.4.34 and 1.6.2.10. These releases are available
for immediate download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk/

These release candidates address issues that were reported by the community and
resolved since the last round of bug fix releases.

The following is are issues resolved in these release candidates:

    * Fix problem with RFC 2833 DTMF not being accepted.

      A recent check was added to ensure that we did not erroneously
      detect duplicate DTMF when we received packets out of order.
      The problem was that the check did not account for the fact that
      the seqno of an RTP stream will roll over back to 0 after hitting
      65535. Now, we have a secondary check that will ensure that the
      seqno rolling over will not cause us to stop accepting DTMF.

      (Closes issue #17571)

    * Clear the AST_CDR_FLAG_DIALED flag for channels going into the pbx
      via the G option in app_dial

      (Closes issue #17592)

For a full list of changes in the current release candidates, please see the
ChangeLogs:

http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk/ChangeLog-1.4.34-rc2
http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk/ChangeLog-1.6.2.10-rc2

Issues found in any of these release candidates should be reported to the
Asterisk issue tracker at https://issues.asterisk.org

Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!