[asterisk-dev] issue about AST_BUILDOPT_SUM

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Mon Jul 12 07:12:24 CDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 07:30:46PM +0800, 赵曦 wrote:
> hi there,
>
> I wrote a app running under asterisk 1.4 correctly, now i want to try
> it on 1.6, but i found the error below :
>
> -->was not compiled with the same compile-time options as this version
> of Asterisk.
>
> I took some time to find why, it seems like related to some compile
> time constants "AST_BUILDOPT_SUM" imported in 1.6
>
> Is there some way that i can just ignore the loader check or even
> simply shutdown the check?

I suppose it would be a trivial patch to Asterisk.

However, what other steps did you take to ensure that the modules were
built with build options that are compatible to Asterisk itself? Have
you built this module using asterisk.h and asterisk/*.h that were used
to build the original Asterisk?

Note that if you used incompatible options, there's a pretty good chance
that the module will crash at run-time.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com