[asterisk-dev] Standardizing CLI commands across modules

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Fri Jul 9 22:53:29 CDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 11:41 PM, Leif Madsen
<leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org> wrote:
> Funny enough, the CLI commands should actually be one of the most consistent
> parts of Asterisk (at least as of Asterisk branch 1.6.2 -- if you view it from
> consistency across branches, then I would agree it has been inconsistent -- more
> on that in a moment).

'Inconsistent CLI commands' may have been too harsh of a word for this
post. Since only a few modules seem to be out of sync.  Perhaps a
simple bug report would have been enough.

> However, it appears you have pointed out a few inconsistencies that we missed
> (how dare you!).

I know eh?

BTW: Thanks for the background on the CLI; I never heard it before.
Incoming mantis issue.
--
Paul Belanger | dCAP
Polybeacon | Consultant