[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] SIP: peer matching by callbackextension

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Jul 9 06:30:23 CDT 2010

Today, I have had to go through peers and users again twice. These students have previously received dCAP, many of them have many years of experience of Asterisk in their network, and we've gone through this in detail during the class.

The peer/user thing is a BIG issue for me. We do need to clean this up and deliver something that better fits the needs of the users.

And no, just using type=friend is not a solution.

/O