[asterisk-dev] cdr_radius.c thread safety

Alex Massover alex at jajah.com
Sun Jan 31 05:39:30 CST 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to understand if there's thread safety problem with cdr_radius module. I'm pretty new to Asterisk internals, so please correct me if I misunderstand something.

AFAIU, cdr_radius.c load_module() called once upon loading the module, and it exports radius_log() function. Each call opens a thread, so radius_log() can be called from different threads and should be thread-safe.

But the radiusclient-ng lib, the module uses, is neither thread-safe nor reentrant.

Is it a potential problem or I just miss something?

--
Best Regards,
Alex Massover

This mail was sent via Mail-SeCure System.