[asterisk-dev] AGI SAY DATETIME not working as expected

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Sat Jan 30 10:16:20 CST 2010

Tilghman

Thanks for your response. I have confirmed your directions here. I was not
encapsulating the digit string or the format string in quotes. This was
causing the issue with the time zones not working correctly. I confirmed
that I can specify just the relative path and file on the time zones when
using the double quotes around the other parameterize. I can use the full
path or the numeric offset.  Based on your comment about Asterisk using
using UTC time code I am converting my date and times to UTC before I send
them in the agi command string and things are working consistently now.

A big thanks for your help. I am going to update the wiki with these
details in hopes that someone else may find it usual

Thanks
Bryant Zimmerman
ZK Tech Inc./A Solutions Company