[asterisk-dev] chan_sip.c realtime

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sat Jan 30 06:09:36 CST 2010

30 jan 2010 kl. 13.05 skrev Bhrugu Mehta:

> HI,
>
> I know that it is user of the realtime system but if possible I want
> to solve that problem in chan_sip or other module!
First you need to find out if there is a problem to be solved in the modules, then solve it.

You just have to test various configuration of the database tables and see if it affects chan_sip or other modules. If it does, then we have a problem to solve. If you start with locating potential issues and open bug reports on them, I'm sure theres a ton of developers that can help you in describing various ways of solving it. The solution really depends on each module and the specific configuration that causes the problem.

Good luck hunting!

/O