[asterisk-dev] chan_sip.c realtime

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sat Jan 30 05:08:33 CST 2010

30 jan 2010 kl. 12.04 skrev Bhrugu Mehta:

> In jenitor project, written "Ensure that Realtime-enabled modules do
> not depend on the order of columns returned by the database lookup"
> but where is that code in which i analyze the code? and resolve that?
> Regards,

This is not for the realtime providers, like your oracle module, but the users of the realtime system - the sip channel driver, the queue system and various other modules. THe code in there should not depend on a specific order.

Reading this, I realize that there's a problem with ACLs in realtime where we have a dependency on order - deny all, permit one. Is that fixed, so that we can have it all on one line or is that on the to-do list?

/O