[asterisk-dev] stringfields.h

Bhrugu Mehta bhrugumehta at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 22:45:54 CST 2010

Thanks rusell,

Actually i am working on realtime oracle engine and i dont want to fixed size
array var . i can not deside the size of var field at compile time
because of table
field value may vary depends on users input. like extensions.conf
dialplan entry.

so any other method available for this thing?
any suggetion over that?

Regards,

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 8:06 PM, Russell Bryant <russell at digium.com> wrote:
> On 01/27/2010 11:55 PM, Bhrugu Mehta wrote:
>> Can i use stringfields.h file's macro to allocate my local var in a function?
>> if yes then is good to use?
>
> Yes, it is possible to use it as a part of a stack allocated structure.
>  However, I question how useful it would be.
>
> --
> Russell Bryant
> Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager, Open Source Software
> www.digium.com -=- www.asterisk.org -=- blogs.asterisk.org
>
> --

Bhrugu Mehta
Sr. S/W Engineer (D&D)
VOIP,Telephony Team (Asterisk,zaptel etc.)