[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-commits] oej: branch 1.4 r242226 - /branches/1.4/channels/chan_sip.c

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri Jan 22 08:22:51 CST 2010

Olle E. Johansson wrote:

> Ok, me bad again. Do you want me to revert it or can we let it be?

It's not worth spending your time to revert it; someone will probably do
it later anyway :-)

> Seems like it doesn't matter to the result and the code is clearer (for us old C people) ;-)

It affects the result in only a tiny way; the compiled module will be
four (or eight) bytes bigger as the static variable will be placed in an
'initialized data' section instead of just part of the 'zeroed data'
section.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com