[asterisk-dev] jitterbuffer and PLC

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Thu Jan 21 16:59:16 CST 2010

On 21/01/10 2:14 PM, nakaji at 02.246.ne.jp wrote:
> Hi, I have a question about jitterbuffer and PLC.
>
> I use Asterisk 1.6.2.0 and 1.6.0.20 or older.
> I use uLaw.
>
> I want to use PLC on uLaw ,but it looks like not working.

Couple of things.

First you might want to try and track down Steve Underwood who wrote plc.c

Second, you might want to add some logging to plc.c so that you can see
what's happening - i.e. make sure it's being called and that it is
attempting to create "filled in" sound.

You're probably wanting to do logging in the plc_fillin function.  You
might also want to add some logging to plc_rx function inside the block:

if (s->missing_samples)

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell