[asterisk-dev] SMDI Module Requests

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Tue Jan 19 17:58:33 CST 2010

----- "Bill Sofko" <wills at wildwood.edu> wrote:

> I posted this message to determine if there was interest in these changes
> being made back to Asterisk. If so, I am happy to send some patches along.

I'm glad to hear things are working for you!

We would absolutely be interested in the changes you have made to improve res_smdi.  Please post them as patches on issues.asterisk.org and we will work to get them integrated.  Note that you will need to complete the electronic contributor license agreement on that site before you will be able to upload the code.

Thanks,

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager, Open Source Software