[asterisk-dev] Manager "sipchannel" command

Eduardo Ferro eferro at alea-soluciones.com
Tue Jan 19 14:47:14 CST 2010

Hi Olle!

There are my 2 cents...

I like the proposed sintax :), but I think it can be better if there is
another manager command (or other method) to get the information related
with the valid indexes, and the valid Metric's names...

So, even without knowing (initially) the meaning  of the Qos data, I can
define a recollector, dispatcher and storage system...
I am think in something like "metainfo" for the Qos metrics... (an for other
kinds of datatypes), so I can programmatically know all the info and
autogenerate some related tools...

When we are talking about snmp metric we can get this info from the mib, so
a lot of tools can be very generic, so I think that in that case this
metainfo can be very usefull also...

But that’s just my two cents...
Best regards.

    Eduardo