[asterisk-dev] signal

John Todd jtodd at digium.com
Mon Jan 18 08:16:04 CST 2010

On Jan 18, 2010, at 1:29 AM, Bhrugu Mehta wrote:

> Hi, all
> in jenitor project of asterisk there is lien change signal to
> sigaction function, but for the competibility issue
> signal functin is bettor then sigaction. so it is safe to keep
> signal() in asterisk.
>
> regards
> --
> Bhrugu Mehta
> Sr. S/W Engineer (D&D)
> Telephony Team (Asterisk,zaptel etc.)

Hello -
   I'm not quite clear on your message, and I think others may not
quite know what you mean as well.  Is this a question?  Can you please
re-state your posting, and someone will hopefully answer.

JT

---
John Todd                       email:jtodd at digium.com
Digium, Inc. | Asterisk Open Source Community Director
445 Jan Davis Drive NW -  Huntsville AL 35806  -   USA
direct: +1-256-428-6083         http://www.digium.com/