[asterisk-dev] [review-request] T.30 <-> T.38 Gateway application

Daniel Ferenci daniel.ferenci at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 14 09:15:52 CST 2010

Hi,

I sent a review request through reviewboard unfortunatelly the mail
notification haven't been sent here for whatever uknown reason.
https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/459/

I've encountered several obstacles when trying to make a review request by
post-review application.

As I've been told by lmadsen @
https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=13405#c116675 to consult with you
foks.
I had to hack into post-review script since at the begging I was not able to
use the application. I checked out asterisk as instructed by
http://www.asterisk.org/developers/get-source
[^<http://www.asterisk.org/developers/get-source>]
from
"svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/trunk
[^<http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/trunk>]
asterisk"
However review borad server denied such repository as unknown.
After enabling debug I found that review board server requires
"http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/asterisk/".<http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/asterisk/%22>[
^ <http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/asterisk/%22>] So I made check out from that
link.
Still got the error. Then after some debugging I found that svn info (used
by script) returned the repository path without trailing slash. So I had to
hard code "http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/asterisk/"<http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/asterisk/%22>[
^ <http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/asterisk/%22>] into script.
Did I miss something? Why it was so tricky?

Maybe somebody of you can clarify what I made wrong.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards
Daniel.