[asterisk-dev] Adding SendDTMF support to ExternalIVR

David Ruggles thedavidfactor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 14:03:55 CST 2010

I'm the maintainer for app_externalivr, there are cases where it would
be beneficial to be able to send DTMFs from scripts using EIVR. I have added
the basic functionality in a proof-of-concept implementation and have it
working in development. I would like any feed back on adding this before I
take it any further.

I'm playing around with using the command 'D' for DTMF with the same options
as SendDTMF: dtmf[,duration][,timeout] where dtmf is a string of '0-9*#a-d'

I look forward to any feedback.

David