[asterisk-dev] Muffins for new peer types

Nick Lewis Nick.Lewis at atltelecom.com
Wed Jan 13 04:16:29 CST 2010

I regret that it is not possible for me to get funding for oej. Also it
would probably take me more preparation time to get a project approved
than to skunk as and when I need to. I am always aware that I can only
undertake work that maximises the benefit to my employer.

Regarding documentation of the new schemes, I appreciate that the
quality of the underlying system design is vital for long term success
and it is necessary for all to have a common understanding of the way
forwards. Unfortunately it is necessary for me to concentrate on
immediate utility. It sounds as if you are in a similar situation so
wants will probably remain just wants unless digium take on this system
design document.

I intend to continue to test and fix this implementation of type=service
based on my understanding of what is needed. I will use the resulting
code myself but also hope that it may be suitable for inclusion in 1.8
so I welcome any suggestions for improvements that may make it suitable
for adoption into trunk

N_L

This message has been checked for all known viruses by Star Internet delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.
Disclaimer of Liability
ATL Telecom Ltd shall not be held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the  information described and/or contained herein and assumes no responsibility for anyones use  of the information. In no event shall ATL Telecom Ltd be liable for any direct, indirect,  incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to,  procurement or substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business  interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict  liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of  this system, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.

Registered Office: ATL Telecom Ltd, Fountain Lane, St. Mellons Cardiff, CF3 0FB
Registered in Wales Number 4335781

All goods and services supplied by ATL Telecom Ltd are supplied subject to ATL Telecom Ltd standard terms and conditions, available upon request.