[asterisk-dev] Moving call from channel x to channel x

Håkon Nessjøen haakon at avelia.no
Wed Jan 13 03:59:38 CST 2010

Now I'm getting these messages:

[Jan 13 10:53:36] WARNING[31124]: chan_dahdi.c:10661 pri_fixup_principle:
Call specified, but not found?
[Jan 13 10:53:36] WARNING[31124]: chan_dahdi.c:11803 pri_dchannel: Hangup on
bad channel 0/13 on span 1

But things seems fine for a while. But I think more and more channels lock
themselves up. Because suddenly, no calls can be made out, but people get to
call in. Seems like sometimes it just stalls, and gives out silence instead
of actually calling, or you will get an error, that the call cannot get set
up. And then I need to dahdi_cfg and restart asterisk for things to work
again.

Seems like this happened after upgrading from 1.6.0.5 to 1.6.1. I can't
downgrade again, because app_queue doesn't fully work as espected in
1.6.0.x.

Am I the only one who have these problems?

Håkon