[asterisk-dev] Muffins for new peer types

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Jan 12 05:35:26 CST 2010

12 jan 2010 kl. 11.41 skrev Nick Lewis:

>> Well, that's funny. But how about real cash?
>> I currently have no funding for proceeding with that work.
>> If you believe it's beneficial for your business, why not contribute?
>> /O
>
> Ok - fair comment
> Please find an implementation of type=service attached

Thanks, but you better take everything through the bug tracker due to licensing. I'm not even allowed to contribute code mailed to me.

And I was serious - if you can help in getting funding, I appreciate it. I am not in the position to donate more time to the Asterisk project, I need food and housing like everyone else. We do need to get 1.8 out there in a proper shape.

/O