[asterisk-dev] Pbx Developer

Gary Cardozo cardozogary at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 01:12:25 CST 2010

 Hello There,

I am interested in developing open source pbx for our social networking site
some what close to google voice and ringcentral.ca
Where uses can register and use basic features for free and rest paid.
1. Send and Receive faxes
2. Virtual Voice Mail
3. Call Forward
4.Professional Phone Greetings
5.Voicemail to Text
6.Account Administration
7.Voicemail to Email
8.Caller ID
9.Conference Calling
10.Call Record
11.Real-time Online Call History

OTHER FEATURES

Fax to Email

Send any message attachments as a fax and receive faxes to one or more email
accounts.
Multi-Format Faxes

Faxes can be delivered in PDF or TIFF format.
Retrieve Faxes by Phone

Faxes can be retrieved by phone and forwarded anywhere.
Send Fax by Phone

Dictate a message, and send it as a fax!
Fax Relay

Auto-forward faxes to other fax machines or email boxes.
Fax Blast

Notifications

Get notifications to your cell phone, email or pager when you receive a
voicemail, fax or email.
Calendar Reminders

Get reminders to your cell phone, email or pager for appointments and
events.
SMS Notifications

Text message notifications to your cell phone.

Web Access

Retrieve emails, faxes, and voicemails from website.

Online storage  of voicemail, faxes & email.
Online Address Book

Store an unlimited number of contacts online.
Lookup Contacts by Phone

Call a contact or lookup their address using the phone.
Synchronize Contacts

Synchronize your contacts (bi-directionally) with Outlook, Outlook Express,
ACT!, and Palm devices.
Online Calendar

Store your calendar of appointments and events online.
Access Calendar by Phone

Listen to your appointments on the phone.
Mobile Access

Access your messages and settings via wireless devices.

We can discuss further on details and can add or remove . I think we can use
asterisk to achieve all above features.

Please let us know if you are interested in the project.

Regards,