[asterisk-dev] Asterisk Mod Request

Glenn Elliott gelliott at stvincents.com.au
Mon Jan 11 16:01:00 CST 2010

Hi All,

I would like to pay for someone to develop Asterisk with some additional
dictation features. I work for a hospital and we would prefer to use Asterisk for
digital dictation rather than a proprietary solution. Basically I would like
someone to provide a quote for building these features into Asterisk. Can anyone
help?

The current capability of the dictation function is as follows:

0 - help

1 - switch between playback and record modes

* - Pause

# - select file / enter new file name

In playback mode:

2 - switches playback speed by increments

7 - jumps back a set time interval

8 - jumps forward a set time interval

In record mode:

8 - erase recording and start over

We would like these telephony features added:

1. Go to beginning

2. Go to end
3. Insert recording

4. Overwrite

We would also like asterisk to create some metadata for each recording:

1. Metadata is stored in a DB or separate text file for each recording session

2. Metadata contains the author, patient id (mrn), clinic. This information is
entered into the handset through a asterisk menu system prior to the dictation
starting.

Rgds,
Glenn Elliott.

the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been virus
scanned and although no viruses were detected by the system, St Vincents &
Mater Health Sydney accepts no liability for any consequential damage
resulting from email containing any computer viruses.