[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] dvossel: trunk r238405 - /trunk/channels/chan_sip.c

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Jan 7 14:10:31 CST 2010

7 jan 2010 kl. 21.00 skrev SVN commits to the Digium repositories:

> Change in sip show channels display format allowing more digits for CID

We have referred to AMI for everyone that wants to add data to CLI output...  The CLI can not produce complete output on all these list commands.

15 is not enough for sip:anne-marie.eklund-johansson-carlsson at myasterisk so I want 30 chars.
NO! 30 is not enough for sip:myprivatephoneline-johansson-edvina-asterisk-support-24-hrs at edvina.net so I want at least 70 chars.

We just have to accept that CLI is an overview, not a useful tool for getting all the data about objects.

/O