[asterisk-dev] FOSDEM 2010 - Who will be there?

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Tue Jan 5 16:54:47 CST 2010

Greetings,

I will be attending FOSDEM (http://fosdem.org/) along with Mark
Michelson from Digium.  I was wondering who else from the Asterisk-dev
community is planning to be there.  Contact me off list if so.  I'd like
to see about getting some Asterisk folks together for dinner, talk, and
maybe some hacking.  Also, Mark will be giving a lightning talk and I
need a crowd of Asterisk devs there so we can heckle him (just kidding,
Mark).

If you're not aware of FOSDEM already, and traveling to Belgium in
February is practical, you should definitely check it out.  It is a very
interesting event.

Thanks,

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager, Open Source Software