[asterisk-dev] SIPconnect 1.1 Compliance?

VASEEM vaseemkazia at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 19:02:12 CST 2010

Hello,

I am looking to test some SIP-PBXs for SIPconnect 1.1 compliance in a Cable
environment. I know that the spec is still incomplete but would like know
what features are currently implemented ( and missing) from asterisk.

I have tested AsteriskNOW with FreePBX GUI but did not know if supported
most of SIPConnect 1.1 requirements:

1. What is the road-map for supporting SIPconnect1.1? Any approximate date
would help

2. How far is current version from SIPconnect 1.1? Is there any list of
deltas?

3. I saw that this has been tested with cBeyond and lot of other CLECS. Any
testing done with Cable service providers like COX / Cablevision?

Thanks,
Vaseem
CableLabs
Vaseemkazia at gmail.com