[asterisk-dev] Bounty

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 09:52:16 CST 2010

The US has hundreds of rural area codes. Some carriers just timeout on those
areas, while working normally with "standard" urban areas. So we need this
timer. The problem is that 1.6 has this bug and for months now nobody has
been able to fix it.
Federico

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 9:09 AM, Benny Amorsen
<benny+usenet at amorsen.dk<benny%2Busenet at amorsen.dk>