[asterisk-dev] Bounty

Vlasis Hatzistavrou (KTI) vhatz at kinetix.gr
Thu Feb 25 05:39:24 CST 2010

Just my 2 cents, I'm not sure whether what you are looking for will
solve your problem.

You are aware that most softswitches/PBX/proxies etc (Asterisk included)
can send you a 100/180/183/whatever right after you send them your
INVITE, right? They can send you a 100/180/183 almost anytime, even if
they don't receive it from the terminating end just to keep the call up
and not have you re-route the call. Asterisk for example can certainly
do this, so perhaps such a feature is not very useful for you in the
first place...?

Best regards,
Vlasis Hatzistavrou
Kinetix Tele.com Hellas Ltd.