[asterisk-dev] Bounty

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 19:59:29 CST 2010

Every packet that arrives goes through a logic, otherwise how woud we know
that a BYE arrived. We need to intercept that logic and interrupt a timer
that is running before it closes the call. That is how I see it. I wanted to
pay Digium to dio this today and they turned me down, even knowing that I
have the Business Edition. How does Digium expects that we in the Enterprise
take Asterisk seriously if there is no way to hire a developer to add what
is so obviously needed that every single use would benefit from it. Cisco
IOS, for instance, has this timer.  We are the industry, and Digium must do
what we need, and charge us for it. This seriously damages the whole idea of
open source telecommunications. They did not give me a price, just said "we
don't do that". This is unacceptable.
Yours
Federico