[asterisk-dev] FastAGI

venkat siva kvenkatsiva at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 03:27:25 CST 2010

Hi ,

Before using Record method/command u  have to  import java class  below

import org.asteriskjava.fastagi.AgiChannel;
import org.asteriskjava.fastagi.AgiRequest;
import org.asteriskjava.fastagi.AgiException;
import org.asteriskjava.fastagi.BaseAgiScript;

then u can use method/command using FastAGI

this is for recording a voice  Ex:
recordFile("recordfile1","gsm","#*",15000);

and to play/streaming this recorded file use streamFile("File name what have
to play/streaming");

Thanks
Venkat Siva