[asterisk-dev] Asterisk AGI Playback FF and Playback REW

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Wed Feb 17 16:45:39 CST 2010

How do I go about setting up a bounty for a feature?

I need the ability to do file playback in Fast Forward and Reverse from AGI
scripts. The current methods require you enter playback and then have the
user enter another key. A recording app I am working on needs complete
playback control from the AGI scripts.

Is there any special thing that would have to be done to make sure that any
work done on this is accepted into the SVN.  I need to make sure that once
done that the features are supported as part of the core AGI functions.

Thanks for your input
Bryant  / zktech