[asterisk-dev] app_xxx help

David Bowerman david at iclogix.com.au
Mon Feb 15 17:48:47 CST 2010

Hi all,

Im playing with app_alarmreciever for a custom installation.
What Id like to do is instead of just dump events in a text file and exec an
executable is have app_alarmreciever set some channel vars and enter the
dialplan just like chan_mobile does on incoming SMS.
app_alarmreciever obviously isnt a channel driver so it doesnt have the
necessaries to do this.
Is there a correct way to achieve what I want to do? or does someone know of
an existing app or res that does this that I can use for inspiration?

thanks

dave