[asterisk-dev] bridge two chan

Bhrugu Mehta bhrugumehta at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 22:48:55 CST 2010

hi,
call back scenario,

persion1 call to persion2.
if persion2 busy then
persion1 enter some predecidef diget to set callback in his dialed phone.
then he (persion1) hangup phone.
when persion2 free(ie hangup his call) asterisk dial persion1 phone.
when persion1 answer both persion1 and persion2 connect with each other
and start taking.

thanks for your reply,

2010/2/12 Håkon Nessjøen <haakon at avelia.no>:
> On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Bhrugu Mehta <bhrugumehta at gmail.com> wrote:
>> hi,
>> actually i am developing feature callback.
>> for this i am developing app callback.
>> in this i need this.
>> what function i have to used to calll to persion1 and when he answerd
>> call to  persion2
>> and than both bridged together.
>>

> I hope you know you can do this with a call file (or AMI Originate)
> combined with app_dial? How would you execute the 'callback' in
> app_callback?
> If the module is calling both parties, something need to "call" the
> app_callback app. I just don't see what you are trying to accomplish,
> that isn't already as easy as cake.
>
> --
> Håkon Nessjøen
>
> --

Bhrugu Mehta
Sr. S/W Engineer (D&D)
VOIP,Telephony Team (Asterisk,zaptel etc.)
India