[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.6.1.15-rc2 Crash

Miguel Molina mmolina at millenium.com.co
Thu Feb 11 11:23:05 CST 2010

Bryant Zimmerman escribió:
> I made the mistake of rushing the rc2 to a production server to try
> and get T.38 to work correctly and it crashed and asterisk stopped
> running after about 4 hours in production.  I fell back to 1.6.1.14.
> How can I figure out what caused the crash.
> The system had taken only about 150 calls when it crashed.
>
> It deffinatly does not appare to be stable.
>
> Thanks
> Bryant
I hope you started asterisk with a service script, or with the option -g
to indicate asterisk to leave a core file in /tmp if it crashes.

//See the file asterisk/doc/backtrace.txt and additional info on
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+debugging. You might need to
recompile with DONT_OPTIMIZE compiler flag, or the developers will tell
you it is unusable to find the exact issue.

Regards,

--
Ing. Miguel Molina
Grupo de Tecnología