[asterisk-dev] SRTP and forcing encrypted calls

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Feb 11 06:49:03 CST 2010

11 feb 2010 kl. 13.44 skrev Leif Madsen:

> Olle E. Johansson wrote:
>> I think we have to create a joint document with examples like this and the comments so that we know what we had in mind when designing this. Design is critical here, as with all other major changes (like the peer matching architecture ;-) )
>
> Perhaps you could open an issue on the issue tracker with the document once you
> gotten it started?

I think it has to be in a group directory in svn that you create and add a document as a starting point, including mine and terry's mail messages.  ;-)

Just because I suggest we should properly design stuff before coding doesn't mean I have the time or funding to do it... But you know that, being a consultant too.

/O