[asterisk-dev] 1.4: Res_smdi and chan_dahdi

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Tue Feb 9 11:13:44 CST 2010

----- "Olle E. Johansson" <oej at edvina.net> wrote:

> I think I've discovered an issue with chan_dahdi depending on res_smdi
> in 1.4. I can't load res_smdi at the cli, and thus can not load
> chan_dahdi.

I propose we take a minimalist approach to fixing this for 1.4.  Let's just make it not return LOAD_DECLINE when it doesn't have configuration so it doesn't break chan_dahdi.  That dependency has been in 1.4 for its entire lifetime and has already been resolved in later versions.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager, Open Source Software