[asterisk-dev] chan_datacard and RTCP

Martin Vít vit at lam.cz
Tue Feb 9 05:35:39 CST 2010

> I just set the "No RTCP Disconnect Timeout" to 15 seconds in X-Lite.
> And gues what?  X-Lite is disconnecting after 15 seconds.
>
> Could somebody with more knowledge about RTCP check the logs and maybe
> the source of chan_datacard
> (http://www.makhutov.org/svn/chan_datacard/trunk/chan_datacard.c) and
> tell me what could be wrong here?
>
> Or is this just a problem of X-Lite? If so, why does it work fine with
> other channels?
>
> Many Thanks, Artem

Hi all,

I've upgraded asterisk 1.4  to the latest svn (from some 1.4 version,
i've no logs to get previous 1.4 version) and X-Lite started to hangsup
calls after 30 seconds (it is releated to rtcp). I've captured network
packets on x-lite windows box and checked that there are rtcp packets
coming. I've unchecked disconnect RTCP after 30 seconds on x-lite and it
starts working.